INSIGHT LOFT COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN
Insight Loft is committed to keeping our employees, clients and research participants safe and healthy. In accordance to the Insights Association, local government, CDC and our buildings health and safety guidelines, the following rules will be put into place and strictly adhered.
- Group size will be limited to 4 to 8 participants
- Insight Loft staff will wear masks and gloves during the study
- Temperature will be taken for all that enter the facility (Clients, Staff and Participants). According to CDC guidelines if your temperature is above 100F you will be asked to leave.
- All visitors including participants, clients and staff will be asked the following questions upon arrival. If they answer yes to any of the questions they will be asked to leave the premises:
– Have you knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 21 days?
– Are you experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough or shortness of breath?
– Are you currently feeling ill or have experienced a cold, flu or fever within the past 21 days?
- All visitors will sign a liability release related to COVID-19
- Doors at the entrance of facility will remain open, keeping contactless entry
- Reception desk will have an acrylic divider to ensure participant/client/staff safety
- Participants must wear masks when entering the building, facility and in public areas such as elevators, waiting rooms and restrooms. Masks will not be worn in the focus group room, unless requested by the client.
- Participants will need to show ID through the acrylic divider
- Group/Interview times will be staggered in order to avoid crowds in our waiting/reception area
- Additional visitors, friends, family members will NOT be permitted to wait in the waiting room. No one other than those participating in the research will be allowed to wait in our waiting room. If a family member or friend is driving a participant to the research they must remain in their car and wait until the participant is finished with his/her session.
- Waiting room seating will be configured based on project size to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Only bottled water and pre-packaged snacks will be provided in waiting area and in the focus group room.
- Inside the focus group room participants will be separated by acrylic tabletop dividers, and seating will be arranged to keep 6ft social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room and will be required to be used before entering the focus group room.
- Pens, pencils and any other supplies used during the research session will not be reused. Participants will be asked to take them with them when they leave.
- Focus group room, reception area and waiting room will be sanitized before, in between and after each session
- Incentives will be virtual, no physical gift cards will be given out.
- Participants will sign all forms and fill out any pre-group paperwork at home and submit electronically ahead of time.
- Client viewing room capacity will be limited to 4 to ensure social distance seating.
- Client viewing room and lounge will be deep cleaned at the beginning and end of each day.
- All rooms will be stocked with hand sanitizer and wipes to enable DIY cleaning in addition to the cleaning the staff will be doing continuously throughout the day.
- Disposable napkins, plates, cutlery, cups and glasses will be stocked in lieu of non-disposable items.
- All candy or treats will be individually wrapped. All containers of loose candy or snacks will be discontinued.
- All client meals will be served in their take-out containers as delivered. We will no longer re-plate any food items.
- Flexible no penalty cancellation/postponement policy
- Discounted video streaming if clients do not want to travel to view research in-person
Ventilation – We have increased ventilation rates and increased the percentage of outdoor air that circulates into the system where possible.
Elevators – We encourage social distancing while waiting for and using elevators and using the stairs when possible. Elevators will continue to be disinfected during the day.
Bathrooms and Common Area Cleaning – All bathrooms will continue to be cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day. Touchless soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers and toilet paper dispensers have been installed.
The building continue to clean and disinfect common areas, high transit areas and frequently touched surfaces on an ongoing basis and more frequently if used more often. Areas to include entrances/lobby, hallways, elevators, including panels and buttons and door handles/doorknobs.
We will use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoVid-2 that are appropriate for the surface. Staff has been trained on proper cleaning procedures to ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.
Daily Office Cleaning – (Monday-Friday) We have instructed the evening cleaning company to use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoVid-2. In addition to the regular office cleaning, hard surfaces along with door handles will be sanitized each evening.
Focus group room, waiting room, reception area will be sanitized before, in between and after each session.